Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Laura Sharp" <lasharp@n...>
"Laura Sharp" <lasharp@n...>
Date:  Wed Oct 18, 2000  4:37 am
Subject:  RE: [vocalist-temporary] Church Celebration Rep.

Anne-Louise:

What kind of church is it? I have a beautiful and exciting arrangement of
"Love Divine, all loves excelling" . I think that is a Wesley text and so
particularly suitable for a Methodist church though I've sung it everywhere.
The composer is Cary Boyce, very much alive. It is unpublished - but I've
written him about. He doesn't mind photocopies being circulated.

If you want a copy, let me know. It really is one of the nicest things I've
sung in my tenure as Soprano section leader in various churches. And it's
fun for the accompanist as well. It is for piano though, so if the organist
is anti-piano, it won't work.

Best wishes,

Laura Sharp