Vocalist.org archive

From:  RALUCOB@a...
RALUCOB@a...
Date:  Wed Oct 18, 2000  2:54 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] re: singing in weddings

i have had two students who sang at their own weddings. one sang at
the reception and it was obviously his gift to his new wife and he is a good
enough singer and naive enough to have made it very touching.

i had another student who sang at her sister's wedding and she cried all
the way through it. it was beautiful, not as singing but, as just love for
her sister.

me? i couldn't do it without falling apart (unless i knew i was making
a mistake and then, at least, the singing would be good). (fortunately, i'm
thinking of my first wife and not my second.)

mike

emusic.com