Vocalist.org archive

From:  leskayc@a...
leskayc@a...
Date:  Wed Oct 18, 2000  1:55 am
Subject:  Where do I find this music?

Hello all,
My daughter the "Junior Miss" met with her teacher today and they are trying
to decide between a shortened version of PANIS ANGELICUS and O MIO BABBINO
CARO for her to sing in this state competition. Her teacher suggested that I
order the sheet music to O MIO BABBINO......... Who do I get this from? I
have ordered books and an occasional anthem from Pepper, do they have opera
music? She will have a provided accompanist and of course we won't send a
copied version.

Thanks,
Leslie (who can already tell the next 3 months are going to kill me.........)

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
5703 Re: Where do I find this music? gwyee@r...   Wed  10/18/2000   2 KB
5705 Re: Where do I find this music? Cynthia Donnell   Wed  10/18/2000   2 KB

emusic.com