Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Vivian" <vivianh@i...>
"Vivian" <vivianh@i...>
Date:  Sat Oct 14, 2000  5:43 pm
Subject:  RE: [vocalist-temporary] Yet more wedding song requests

Couldn't resist un-lurking for this one. I didn't intend to sing at my
wedding. At the reception, my new husband and my accompanist (also the best
man) surprised me. They stood up and told everyone that the day should be
celebrated with a special song and that no one sang it better. And they
wouldn't let me wiggle out of it. They even had the music there to hand to
me in case I was too nervous to remember the words! It was actually fun -
and the most amazing thing is that after singing, the horrible headache I
had went completely away (guess it was the good deep breathing).

So, I don't know about singing during the wedding itself, but at the
reception - perhaps??

Cheers to you all,
Viv
Gabriola, BC