Vocalist.org archive

From:  "DIANE M. CLARK (MUSIC DEPARTMENT)" <DCLARK@r...>
"DIANE M. CLARK (MUSIC DEPARTMENT)" <DCLARK@r...>
Date:  Sat Oct 14, 2000  4:22 pm
Subject:  rite of passage

Dear VOCALIST friends,

In our 6 years together, we have celebrated one wedding and several 40th and
50th birthdays, but I don't recall that anyone has yet confessed to being 60
on this list. So I will break the ice and tell you that today is the big
6-0 for me, and one of the things I am most thankful for this day is my
wonderful VOCALIST family. What a grand 6 years of knowledge, fun, and good
friends I have enjoyed here. Thank you all for being such an important part
of my life!

And how, you ask, will I be celebrating this day? By singing, of course! I
will be on stage tonight with the Greater Memphis Chorus of Sweet Adelines
International for our annual show; this year we present "Broadway -- Memphis
Style!" It is a great program of fun pieces, and I get to conduct a beautiful
ballad entitled "From the First Hello to the Last Goodbye" (not from Broadway,
but it should have been!). Think good thoughts for us tonight!

|\ Dr. Diane M. Clark, Assoc. Prof./Chair of Music Dept., Rhodes College
| 2000 N. Parkway, Memphis, TN 38112, 901-843-3782, dclark@r...
() http://gray.music.rhodes.edu/musichtmls/faculty/dclark.html

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
5541 Re: rite of passage Anne Cronvich   Sat  10/14/2000   2 KB
5544 Re: rite of passage williams@e...   Sat  10/14/2000   2 KB
5545 Re: rite of passage LYNDA313@a...   Sat  10/14/2000   2 KB
5552 Re: rite of passage Dre de Man   Sun  10/15/2000   3 KB
5580 Re: rite of passage Susan Schneider   Mon  10/16/2000   2 KB
5588 Re: rite of passage kjensen@c...   Mon  10/16/2000   2 KB

emusic.com