Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Hanna Graeffe" <hanna.graeffe@h...>
"Hanna Graeffe" <hanna.graeffe@h...>
Date:  Sat Oct 14, 2000  10:01 am
Subject:  Vs: [vocalist-temporary] Yet more wedding song requests

----- Alkuperäinen viesti -----
Lähettäjä: <dogmac@r...>

> I am getting married at the end of March, and, having heard of
someone
> else doing this, I want to do my own singing down the aisle. I
think
> it would be a rather nice, and unusual idea, if done well

It sounds marvellous! But, are you sure you can do it, without
bursting to tears or something? I remember crying a lot in my wedding,
it was all so exciting and romantic and everything. My sister sang to
us, and I sang the same song in her wedding. (BTW, it was a Finnish
psalm, so that's probably no use for you to know the name of the song
;)

Hanna G from Finland

emusic.com