Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Lisa Miller" <lmiller12@c...>
"Lisa Miller" <lmiller12@c...>
Date:  Thu Oct 12, 2000  8:07 pm
Subject:  MED: Questions for an ENT

I have a student who has had a moderately sore throat for 2 weeks. Most of
the advise I have in this area is for students with sinus/allergy/fatigue
problems. I tend to be extremely conservative in the "vocal health" advice I
dispense, as I do not have a lot of experience in dealing with serious
problems. The student has an appointment with an ENT on Monday. Can I get
some suggestions on what kinds of things this student should ask? Also, what
should the student expect from a "singer" competent ENT?

Lisa Miller
lmiller12@c...
lmiller12@c...
http://webpages.charter.net/lmiller12/index/Lisa'sClassicalMusicHomepage/

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
5494 Re: MED: Questions for an ENT John Messmer, M.D.   Fri  10/13/2000   2 KB

emusic.com