Vocalist.org archive

From:  Denis Lanza <dlanza@h...>
Denis Lanza <dlanza@h...>
Date:  Thu Oct 12, 2000  7:51 pm
Subject:  FW: Singing

Hello All:
I received this email form a musician on another list I belong to.
Although I am knowledgeable about singing to a point, I know that the vocal
pedagogues on here make my knowledge look trivial. I personally study with
Dave Stroud who is an associate of Seth Riggs and teaches Speech Level
Singing technique. Could you guys read this and tell me what you think I
should tell this person? Thank you for your time and assistance.
Yours In Music,
Denis J. Lanza
Vocalist