Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Rocio Guitard" <rocioguitard@h...>
"Rocio Guitard" <rocioguitard@h...>
Date:  Thu Oct 12, 2000  4:54 pm
Subject:  Speech Level Singing in the UK

Hi all,

Dave Stroud, Seth Riggs Associate and member of his Education Management Team, will hold a series of Master Classes and teach private lessons in the UK, starting this coming Saturday. I believe he will be in England and Scottland for about 10 days, so if you're interested in getting to know more about SLS please feel free to call Lynne Austin-Dutton at 44-1268-742836 for schedules and locations.

Feel free to e-mail me with any questions!

Best Regards,
Rocio Guitard
Seth Riggs Associate

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
5671 Re: Speech Level Singing in the UK Leo Morgan   Tue  10/17/2000   3 KB

emusic.com