Vocalist.org archive

From:  LYNDA313@a...
LYNDA313@a...
Date:  Tue Oct 10, 2000  1:44 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Rep. Questions!

Kyle, you asked about trio versions of EDELWEISS.

I have an old one here arranged by Cavacas, OLD copy from 1966 published by
Williamson Music, Inc., MCA Music, New York. I like this SSA arrangement.

However, it did not show up as such on a search I did on J.W. Pepper (online
catalog). What I DID find there were two others:

Edelweiss (Rodgers/Hammerstein/Spevacek)
Choral SSA , Hal Leonard Corporation, #1696384, $1.40.

Edelweiss - SSA choral arrangement (arranger NOT listed), Chappell Music
company #303842.
$1.40.

My guess is that the second one COULD be the re-issue of the arrangement I
have, and I recommend it highly.
The item numbers are J. W. Pepper numbers. Their online catalog (I'm not
associated with them; I am a music teacher who occasionally uses their
resources.) is at: www.jwpepper.com

Good luck!

Lynda Lacy
Director of Choral Activities