Vocalist.org archive

From:  Shuff@c...
Shuff@c...
Date:  Mon Oct 9, 2000  6:02 pm
Subject:  Re: Fudging One's Age

--- In vocalist-temporary@egroups.com, "Caio Rossi" <vocalist-temporary@egroups.com, "Caio Rossi" <

> I don't think so, and I was very clear: if she is THINKING about
lying,
> that's HER business, but a person can't come to us and ask for
advice on
> being honest or not as if it were the same as choosing this or that
aria to
> sing at a wedding! And asking that question may be a display of
Amorality
> and/or naivety at their highest degrees, mostly considering we have
her full
> name ( supposing it's correct, otherwise the naivety possibility
would be
> automatically ruled out... as well the A in amorality. It would be
> Imorality! ) and e-mail! BTW, any of us may be competing with her!

But I did NOT ask for advice - I asked whether anyone had ever done
it, and what the outcome was. I was fully aware, as I wrote, that my
name was there, and my e-mail address. I think it's a question that
others have struggled with themselves, and based on the responses, I
was right! Also, I knew someone who did it, and got away with it,
and no one was the wiser! I wanted to know what other's experiences
with this issue were - and I think it's a legitimate question.

Sarah

emusic.com