Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Caio Rossi" <caioross@z...>
"Caio Rossi" <caioross@z...>
Date:  Mon Oct 9, 2000  1:13 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Fudging One's Age

Dre wrote:

> I think this is a bit (OK, 1 Gigabyte) exaggerated!
>
> Furthermore: I once saw a curriculum from a singer
> with a few lies in it and read later the reaction of
> an agent who found out the truth: it made clear to me,
> that you can make yourself look a bit better by
> polishing your curriculum, but getting exposed as a
> liar will make you look very ugly!
>
> I think there is somewhere a border between presenting
> the truth in a nice way, playing the pr game etc., and
> deceiving people. Passing this border - if your morals
> let you - is a dangerous thing. Where this border
> lies, is also depending on the situation: a press
> release, not even written by yourself, will have a
> different relation to the truth than an application.

Once again, I'll say: if she wants to LIE, that's HER business. The problem
is when you think it's no problem to share that as an Amoral issue. And if
you meant above that the problem is not lying, but being caught, I think
you're not in the position of understanding my statements.

Bye,

Caio Rossi

emusic.com