Vocalist.org archive

From:  "PJ. Garner" <garnered_images@e...>
"PJ. Garner" <garnered_images@e...>
Date:  Mon Oct 9, 2000  12:59 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Fudging One's Age

I agree with Diane.  There is no "issue" here.  You are either honest or you are not.  This is one of the few things in life in which there can be no shades of grey.  (Pregnant is the other one which comes immediately to mind!)

Better to work on changing the competition requirements than to (possibly) be caught and branded as a liar.  Is any career really worth it?

PJ.

Astrology & New Age
Garnered Images Astrology
A Squirrel's Tale

[ Where beauty moves and wit delights and signs of kindness bind me, there, oh there, wher'ere I go, I leave my heart behind me. (Thomas Ford, 1607) [