Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Dale Gillespie" <bigtenordale@a...>
"Dale Gillespie" <bigtenordale@a...>
Date:  Sat Oct 7, 2000  3:43 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] LYRICS- NEED HELP

Hello fellow Listers,

I haven't sent anything to Vocalist in a while, but I have a request. I too
need some Lyrics help.

I need the full lyrics to "Lazy Mary", Italian and English. Lou Monte does a
version of it on the Disc "Mob Hits". I found a copy of the lyrics online but
they do not appear to be fully accurate. Lazy Mary is the one that goes - "Lazy
Mary you better get up", she answered back, "I am not able". "Lazy Mary you
better get up , we need the sheets for the table". etc. The english portion
that I have seems to be accurate but the Italian portion does not.

Any help in this matter would be appreciated. Also if anyone know where I might
find the sheet music please chime in.

To all my fellow Canadian listers out there whereever around the world you may
be -

"HAVE A HAPPY THANKSGIVING ON MONDAY."

Bye for now.
---