Vocalist.org archive

From:  "David Grogan" <dgrogan@e...>
"David Grogan" <dgrogan@e...>
Date:  Fri Oct 6, 2000  1:43 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Re:A Standard Vocalist Reference Site!

<<Not a book, an http site that has the standardised drawings and names, but simplified so that people won't throw up their hands in frustration trying to understand them.
It can then become the "Standard Vocalist Reference" for any singer
who has difficulty comprehending list content and for international
interchange.    We could even download the drawings and stick them on
the dunny wall. Well what do you think sport? Eh?
Lets see if we can find one that already exists and make it the
reference site for terminology and  physiology?>>

Well, there is this site, which I have found quite useful.  It is called the Journey of the Voice, and the URL is:
http://faculty.roosevelt.edu/armstrong/journey/.  It has many pictures and explanations.

David Grogan
ETBU Music
Marshall, Texas