Vocalist.org archive

From:  Patricia M Smith <dgcsorcmgr@j...>
Patricia M Smith <dgcsorcmgr@j...>
Date:  Fri Oct 6, 2000  5:17 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] We're losing our rights to sing & listen to music

While I have to check out the link, would this apply to public places
only or to the private sector as well? It seems crazy to thing that you
could be arrested for lending or borrowing a CD, video tape or book but,
in theory, it could come to that!

Talk about Big Brother!

On Thu, 05 Oct 2000 02:45:23 -0400 Dean FH Macy <deanmacy@m...>

-------