Vocalist.org archive

From:  Dean FH Macy <deanmacy@m...>
Dean FH Macy <deanmacy@m...>
Date:  Fri Oct 6, 2000  12:29 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Re: We're losing our rights and no one cares!

BillyANM@a... wrote:

> No, no, no....I wasn't mocking Dean...I was mocking the DMCA. Sorry for the
> confusion!

I hereby make a public apology to you Billy. The problem with we who are deeply
embroiled in an issue, with so many who do not understand, we are easily rattled
when we think someone is laughing at us. I'm sorry I misunderstood.

Dean

--
Dean FH Macy, Lit.D./Mus.D.
"Specializing in Management of exceptionally talented youth in Music"

ADVICE FOR SINGERS "When you think you've hit a false note, sing
loud. When in doubt, sing loud." ---- Robert Merrill

emusic.com