Vocalist.org archive

From:  Reg Boyle <bandb@n...>
Reg Boyle <bandb@n...>
Date:  Tue Oct 3, 2000  5:32 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Re: Olympic voice

At 04:32 PM 02-10-00 -0700, you wrote:
>You're NOT weird. I loved little Nikki Webster's performance in the opening
>ceremonies. Lots of personality, lots of hair and absolutely fearless.

Dear Liz,
I agree. Did you catch the interview where they said they'd
tried hundreds of kids for the part but fear of the high wire sorted them
quickly
to the 20's. Seems it then came down to 3. Nikki and two standby's. Must have
been a bit of a let down for the other two to came so close.

The lack of the full musical spectrum was a bit of a let
down.
The Spanish had a better balance there I think.
> Do ALL the stockbrokers in Sydney breathe fire?
Only when they're pissed to the eyeballs, which is most of the time.
What stockbroker do you mean? Not Rene Rivkin surely?
Reg.

emusic.com