Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Marcia & Dean" <mardean@m...>
"Marcia & Dean" <mardean@m...>
Date:  Tue Oct 3, 2000  4:27 am
Subject:  Fw: Choral auditions in Germany

FW: Choral auditions in Germany
Dear Friends,

My friend and his wife work for this opera house in Oldenburg, Germany (about an hour West of Hamburg by train).  The open positions pay a living wage (they would actually be government employees), and have a yearly contract (renewable as long as you do a good job!).  If you know of any men who might be interested in relocating for a real singing job, please pass this along.