Vocalist.org archive

From:  Jennifer <ihateegroups@y...>
Jennifer <ihateegroups@y...>
Date:  Mon Oct 2, 2000  9:16 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Vocalist

I, for one, am waiting with baited breath for Marko to
jump back in and take over. Egroups booted me off for
making a mistake in my birth year during sign up (like
I could really have been born in 1999 and already be
able to use a computer!), and they won't let me fix it
unless I mail or fax(international costs) them way too
much personally identifying information which I refuse
to do. So I was forced to sign up for a new e-mail
account through an on-line provider which I absolutely
hate because it takes way more time to get into, it's
more complicated to save posts, and it's a big hassle,
which is why I rarely send posts any more. But the
alternative was to lose Vocalist and I'm hooked.

As I told Egroups (to which they responded with
another form mail request to send them personal info),
they suck! Marko, where are you???????

Whew, rant and whine over...

Jennifer