Vocalist.org archive

From:  Ernie Valenzuela <erniev@2...>
Ernie Valenzuela <erniev@2...>
Date:  Mon Oct 2, 2000  7:24 pm
Subject:  Nikki's parents was: Olympic voice

By the interviews which followed the days after the opening
ceremonies - Nikki's parents seem to be down to earth & humble.
Also, they were completely unaware of what was in store for their
daughter that eventful night over two weeks ago. If you missed
it - you missed a lot! She was swimming suspended in the air in the
middle of Stadium Australia in a tribute to Oceania. Quite a stunt...
...quite a kid! For those aspects of the show - the vocal track must
have been recorded to be played in support of the action in the field.

Nikki's next project is Annie & no, she won't
be the star of the show - she's in the chorus. Her parents told the
reporter (in front of Nikki) "no, she won't get a big head about this".
I have a feeling her parents won't let her!

E.V.
sports fan of Olympic proportions