Vocalist.org archive

From:  Dean FH Macy <deanmacy@m...>
Dean FH Macy <deanmacy@m...>
Date:  Mon Oct 2, 2000  6:50 pm
Subject:  Re: Olympic voice

Hi all,

My friend thinks I'm weird because of all the happenings at the Opympics my
fondest memory is that of the little Austrailan girl who did one of the closing
songs as a solo and the children's choir who sang with her. I believe they said
her name was either Nicole or the last name was Nichols. (She didn't get her
name mentioned much. Twice, I believe.)

Did anybody else here happen to hear her sing. There was a lot of echo added
but I couldn't tell is that was for effect or to hide some errors in her
singing.

And, yes, I did watch some of the events (diving, gymnastics, track) so I'm not
a total fool.

Dean

--
Dean FH Macy, Lit.D./Mus.D.
"Specializing in Management of exceptionally talented youth in Music"

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
4997 Re: Olympic voice Shawna   Mon  10/2/2000   4 KB
4998 Re: Olympic voice Ernie Valenzuela   Mon  10/2/2000   3 KB
5030 Re: Olympic voice Elizabeth Finkler   Tue  10/3/2000   3 KB
5048 Re: Olympic voice Reg Boyle   Tue  10/3/2000   2 KB
5091 Re: Olympic voice Colin Reed   Tue  10/3/2000   2 KB

emusic.com