Vocalist.org archive

From:  kerubiino@h...
Date:  Wed Sep 27, 2000  7:44 am
Subject:  Re: ADMIN stuff, plus some Italy advice requested

Isabelle,

I can't really help you with the auditioning protocol in Italy but
you may find it helpful to log into this website to find about the
houses. This is an arts ticket selling service in Italy. I am on
their list and they send emails about once a month about which shows
are on sale and where.

http://www.leonidaniele.it/teatri/sell_home_pages/faif0001.shtml

This way you can see which houses put on what kind of repertory, who
conducts, who they have visiting for solo recitals etc. There are
lots of small houses in Italy and they seem to handle sales for most
of them.

Hope this assists you a bit, have a happy honeymoon!!!!!

Kerubiino

emusic.com