Vocalist.org archive

From:  Margaret Harrison <peggyh@i...>
Date:  Fri Sep 22, 2000  1:55 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] We did it!

singersuki@a... wrote:

> The Jantzen Opera Company is thrilled to invite you to our inaugural
> production of
> "Il Barbiere di Siviglia" by Gioacchino Rossini!!!
>
> Tickets are $20.00/adults, $10.00/senior citizens & students. They can be
> bought at the door, or via e-mail, or via telephone, or even in person!! All
> major credit cards are accepted.

Suki - major kudos to you and your colleagues for making this opera happen, and
for making
great quality opera available at an incredibly reasonable price.

I can imagine how much work you must have put into this, not only muscically,
but also
organizationally (especially if the Jantzen in the title of the company means
you are the
moving force behind the enterprise)!

Best wishes for successful performances, break-a-leg, toi toi toi, in bocca al
lupo, etc.

Peggy

--
mailto:peggyh@i...