Vocalist.org archive

From:  Mezzoid@a...
Date:  Tue Sep 19, 2000  3:20 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] OFF: Vegetarianism and Allergies

In a message dated 09/18/2000 9:18:38 PM Central Daylight Time,
caioross@z... writes:

<< > I just wanted to add that I wasn't breast-fed by my mother in the late
60's because it was seen as something only poor women needed to do. A
middle-class woman SHOULDN'T have to breast feed, because she could afford
formula. A sad idea. (And I may have paid for it too, I had lots of upper
resperitory infections as a child.) >

I fully agree! BTW, just ask an orthodontist what causes most of the
problems their patients have, and they'll answer: short or no breast feeding!

Well, fortunately, my teeth are straight, in spite of the fact that I was
bottle-fed. But then again, Mom spent the early 50s in the sanitorium for TB
and was told not to breast feed....

Christine Thomas, Mezzo Soprano
Wauwatosa, WI

"Humility is the acceptance of the possibility that someone else can teach
you something else you do not know already, especially about yourself.
Conversely, pride and arrogance close the door of the mind."
-- Arthur Deikman, The Observing Self

emusic.com