Vocalist.org archive

From:  Ernie Valenzuela <erniev@2...>
Date:  Thu Sep 14, 2000  10:09 pm

Best wishes to you Ewan with the hope that employment
& you are not strangers to each other for long!
I've read your previous posts on this list & the transitory V-list
& it's my wish (& I'm certain the remaining membership)
to have you back again as soon as possible.

Don't let "awe of talent" (definitely not talking about me, but anyway)
don't let it stand in your way. Remember - we all put on our pants
one leg at a time!

Best of luck on your prospects! Enjoy the Summer(winter?) Games if
you can!!

EV