Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Susan Schneider" <smschneider@e...>
Date:  Thu Sep 14, 2000  5:14 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] MED: If you don't drink enough water

Mike wrote:

>the only argument against drinking more water that has ever made me think
>twice, is w.c. fields warning "never drink water- fish have sex in it!"
>(well, you didn't think they jumped out for the occasion, did you?)

At back-to-school night last night, my son's third grade teacher told us all
about her field trip last year to a sewage treatment plant. If the only
thing keeping you from drinking water before was WC Fields's comment, seems
to me the sewage plant scenario would do it for the rest of us. ;-)

Susan

emusic.com