Vocalist.org archive

From:  Connie1195@a...
Date:  Tue Sep 12, 2000  2:20 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Finding English arias for lyric with agility

Dear Alexa:

No I hadn't but I have discovered the database that I had been looking for..
altho it didn't have enough in ENGLISH.. durn..

thanks for the aria suggestion.. i will alert my artist. And of course there
is a plethora of Handel arias.. she isn't a susannah type and she is tall and
somewhat imposing . .. so other lighter roles might just not fit her physical
type either.. meanwhile.. i discovered Helena's arias from Midsummer Night's
Dream. we are continuing to look .. hope someone will remember THE ARGENTO
OPERA with the Lady with the Hat aria in it...help.

Appreciate your quick response, Alexa.

connie

emusic.com