Vocalist.org archive

From:  dorisopran@a...
Date:  Tue Sep 12, 2000  12:37 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Italian Songs and Arias

In a message dated 9/11/00 5:01:41 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
linda@f... writes:

<< Then there is a volume published by the Associated Board in London
containing some beautiful examples, and I had (but lost) something published
by Ricordi, I think it was called something like La Flora - or is that
another set? >>

Linda and list, The La Flora is in three volumns, edited by knud Jeppesen and
published by Wilhelm Hansen, Copenhagen, 1949. I acquired mine in the late
sixties. So your Ricordi must be yet another anthology. And, Linda, I love
your writing style!

Cheers,
Doris Long Thurber

emusic.com