Vocalist.org archive

From:  Tako Oda <toda@m...>
Date:  Mon Sep 11, 2000  7:48 pm
Subject:  Re: Vegetarianism and Allergies (WAS: Finding Balance)

On Mon, 11 Sep 2000, Isabelle Bracamonte wrote:
> A vegetarian diet has also
> helped to clear up my allergies, to the point where I
> was able to discontinue my nasal steroids

I know I piped up about this on the original vocalist, but thought I'd do
it again here... This was my experience too. I had horrendous allergies
that virtually disappeared when I became a lacto-vegetarian two years ago.

> I'm considering cutting dairy out of my diet and
> seeing if that has any additional effect.

Please let me know how it goes - I am considering reducing my dairy
intake, and would love to hear how it works out for you... Thanks!

Tako

emusic.com