Vocalist.org archive

From:  snide76258@a...
Date:  Sun Sep 10, 2000  2:59 am
Subject:  Voice/Vocal pedagogy position

Gang-

The University of North Texas College of Music anticipates an opening
for a teacher of applied voice and vocal pedagogy(pending approval by
various bodies.) I would be very interested in your thoughts as to
how best to go about filling this position (especially from those in
such positions).

We are in the very earliest stages of the process, so I cannot
forward an announcement or job description at this time.

Please e-mail me privately if you wish.

Jeffrey Snider, DMA
Chair, Division of Vocal Studies
College of Music
University of North Texas
Denton, TX 76203

(940) 565-3712

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
4167 Re: Voice/Vocal pedagogy position DIANE M. CLARK (MUSIC DEPARTM   Sun  9/10/2000   2 KB
4168 Re: Voice/Vocal pedagogy position DIANE M. CLARK (MUSIC DEPARTM   Sun  9/10/2000   2 KB

emusic.com