Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Elizabeth Finkler" <mightymezzo@h...>
Date:  Thu Sep 7, 2000  7:28 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Help! I need an opera scene! Fast!!!

The number is titled "Hava a little priest."

There must be SOMETHING in "Falstaff."

Liz

>From: RALUCOB@a...
>
>trevor,
>
> as it is opera/musical theater and 'sweeney todd' has found its way
>into
>the opera house, perhaps the scene where todd and mrs. lovitt discuss
>favorite pie ingredients would be good.
>
>mike

Elizabeth Finkler
http://home.earthlink.net/~mightymezzo/
mightymezzo@h...

"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

"Quitters never win. Winners never quit. But those who never win and never
quit are just plain stupid." --anonymousse

4127 Re: Help! I need an opera scene! Fast!!! LMorgan923@a...   Sat  9/9/2000   2 KB
4134 Re: Help! I need an opera scene! Fast!!! RALUCOB@a...   Sat  9/9/2000   1 KB
4149 Re: Help! I need an opera scene! Fast!!! Bobby Kravitz   Sat  9/9/2000   2 KB

emusic.com