Vocalist.org archive

From:  Mezzoid@a...
Date:  Thu Sep 7, 2000  6:18 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Miller's Soprano book: a partial review

I'm enjoying the exercises.... haven't had time to READ the book, but I
really enjoy the way he's divided up the exercises into agility, sostenuto,
etc. My students are enjoying them... I think they are much more accessible
than some of the ones in STRUCTURE OF SINGING, which I often find difficult
for students to grasp.

Christine Thomas, Mezzo Soprano
Wauwatosa, WI

"Humility is the acceptance of the possibility that someone else can teach
you something else you do not know already, especially about yourself.
Conversely, pride and arrogance close the door of the mind."
-- Arthur Deikman, The Observing Self

emusic.com