Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Lisa Hart" <ladyamadea@h...>
Date:  Tue Sep 5, 2000  2:39 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] question

Hey Stephanie,

You're right on about the changes in your voice when singing in different
registers. There are actually three or four levels of vocal range, not just
chest voice and head voice.

There's chest, low voice, middle voice, high voice, and even super-high
voice. Low voice is about from middle C to B5, middle is from B to G6 or so,
then above that is usually just referred to as high voice. I made the same
discovery that you did, then my teacher told me about those different
registers.

Good luck on your singing!!!

Lisa Hart, mezzo-soprano
Stephen F. Austin State University

4016 Re: question Patricia M Smith   Wed  9/6/2000   3 KB
4023 Re: question RALUCOB@a...   Wed  9/6/2000   2 KB

emusic.com