Vocalist.org archive

From:  Trevor Allen <trevorjamesallen@y...>
Date:  Mon Sep 4, 2000  6:13 pm
Subject:  Roberta Peters

Hello Listers,
Yesterday I had my first taste of the voice of
soprano Roberta Peters. I was very impressed with her
lightness and bell-like tone. And her range seemed
endless. Does anyone else have opinions on her voice
or know what she did to just pop out those
stratospheric notes? I was fascinated by her
recordings and I was also wondering if she was still
performing at all today?

Trevor

3958 Re: Roberta Peters Zerbintta@a...   Mon  9/4/2000   2 KB
3961 Re: Roberta Peters dorisopran@a...   Mon  9/4/2000   2 KB
3968 Re: Roberta Peters Trevor Allen   Tue  9/5/2000   2 KB
3970 question stephanie   Tue  9/5/2000   3 KB
3971 Re: Roberta Peters dorisopran@a...   Tue  9/5/2000   2 KB
3973 Re: Roberta Peters Zerbintta@a...   Tue  9/5/2000   2 KB
3974 Re: Roberta Peters Zerbintta@a...   Tue  9/5/2000   2 KB
3975 Re: Roberta Peters Mezzoid@a...   Tue  9/5/2000   2 KB
3983 Re: Roberta Peters saint james   Tue  9/5/2000   2 KB

emusic.com