Vocalist.org archive

From:  velluti@c...
Date:  Sun Sep 3, 2000  6:31 am
Subject:  Help.please

I have heard that there are none of the earlier archives available for the this
list, but when I try
to access:
Fwd: castrato larynx and related topics: in
www.vocalist.org/html/9806/msgO1691.html
I am told the page is unavailable and to try: www.vocalist.org
When I do this I am told, in no uncertain terms, that access is FORBIDDEN !! No
reason given
at all, unless it is implicit in my first sentence.
There had been a mention of Henry Lyon Young, who wrote "Dulcinelli: memoirs of
a castrato".
I have this book, and was interested in what might have been said about it;
this is the only
reference to this novel in the search engines.
If anyone can help me in these areas, I should be most grateful.

Elsa
Updated web site:
http://www.cix.co.uk/~velluti
July 2000