Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Kittisak Chooklin" <hm381119@w...>
Date:  Sat Sep 2, 2000  7:01 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Why change

To all folks,

Here I think I better make myself clear -- for the last time.  It is obvious that a lot of vocalist/vocalist-temporary members have their signatures at the end of their messages.  To me, they are fine.

However, if you consider my message which I did post 1) the message from someone (I rather not put the person's name here) who listed out reasons why we should move and 2) my point of view "TO" the message.  It is also clear enough that the reasons that I referred have their weak points, which were my messages.

I rather prefer a nice talk, rather than any talk that would cause problems or misunderstanding.  Actually, I want also to make my point here again clear.  That is when you write something, you shouldn't assume that your audience know everything, right?  If you want to propose something, say in argumentative or persuasive essays, you cannot just tell only a good point of the side you take on because that you don't mention any good point of the other side doesn't mean that the other side is not also good.  That's why at the end of my message I said: "please be justice".  I think that is the main idea, after all.

Anyway, I also have the signature program with my outlook too.  I don't mind having it, but somehow I, myself, just feel a bit awkward giving my personal data to someone I don't know, esp. on internet. :)

Regards,

Oak
------- Message Below -------

<< These two points to me are the same as the signatures people place at the end of their emails.  Even worse, some also put some moving texts too.  Are those messages and signatures annoying and irritating to you, guys?  Please be justice.  >>
Well, my signatures and texts are part of my personal expression and I'm not
deleting them unless required by law.  Not to be snotty, but I was very happy
when AOL added that option for me and I'm keeping it!

Christine Thomas, Mezzo Soprano
Wauwatosa, WI

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
3919 Re: Why change Reg Boyle   Sat  9/2/2000   2 KB

emusic.com