Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Jacqueline/Connie" <jaxsobcon@n...>
Date:  Fri Sep 1, 2000  1:17 am
Subject:  Re: more vocalist.org brainstorming

I don't find this e-group list a problem but
if the majority votes to move to a site similar to
what Marko ran that's fine with me also.
Just one pleading request...I get digest and
have now read Isabelle's original message about
15 times because so many didn't cut it out.
It's so easy to remove all that excess re-hashed,
re-copied text. I know that I don't always read
all the postings if there are too many like that.
My eyes would fall out.
If I'm the only one on digest then I'll have to switch
to single postings because it's quite bothersome.
Sorry to sound like a nag...just my opinion.
Jacqueline
ps...have a great weekend.
www.tbmall.com/slightlyoffbroadway
(gifts/costumes/classes & more)
Read my articles at:
www.suite101.com/welcome.cfm/musical_theatre)
"There's no business like show business"

emusic.com