Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Elizabeth Finkler" <mightymezzo@h...>
Date:  Thu Aug 31, 2000  7:24 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] more vocalist.org brainstorming

>From: Isabelle Bracamonte <ibracamonte@y...>
>
>Everybody give a vote -- yes or no, move back to the
>vocalist.org list; and then yes or no, have a mailing
>process for subscribing.
>
>Isabelle B.

My situation is a bit more complicated than that. I started using "inbox
protector" on my Hotmail address to cut down on the XXX rated/make money
fast/you may have already won... mails. Unfortunately, I have had to go
into the "spam box" and check for Vocalist-temporary mails, as it weeds out
any mail not specifically addressed to me.

If moving back to Vocalist.org will eliminate that problem, I'm all for it.
In the meantime, I think I'll try to turn the ads into text.

Located in the heart of Silicon Valley as I am, I may make some discreet
inquiries as to whether some nice up-and-coming ISP would like to host
Vocalist.org as a loss leader. (This will take some time. August seems to
be the month that the IT managers all head back to India for visits.)

I remember rather vividly being an impatient teen, so I don't mind the
Brittney wannabes so much. I just try to nudge them toward the really great
pop voices: Patsy Cline, Aretha Franklin, Jackie Wilson...

Liz in Sunnyvale (which isn't sunny today!)

Elizabeth Finkler
http://home.earthlink.net/~mightymezzo/
mightymezzo@h...

"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

"Quitters never win. Winners never quit. But those who never win and never
quit are just plain stupid." --anonymousse

http://profiles.msn.com.

emusic.com