Vocalist.org archive

From:  "PJ. Garner" <garnered_images@e...>
Date:  Thu Aug 31, 2000  12:10 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] more vocalist.org brainstorming

Would any- or every-one prefer to continue our discussions in a newsgroup format?  I can easily get us set up at the same (free) place the ANA staff and I moved to when we left MSN.

Limitation is the lack of an archive, but if anyone wanted to volunteer to gather thread info, those could easily be posted as "reference articles" at the Vocalist web site (I am always willing to help.)

Just a thought....

Hugs,
PJ.

Astrology & New Age
Garnered Images Astrology

[ Where beauty moves and wit delights and signs of kindness bind me, there, oh there, wher'ere I go, I leave my heart behind me. (Thomas Ford, 1607) [