Vocalist.org archive

From:  Reg Boyle <bandb@n...>
Date:  Thu Aug 31, 2000  1:15 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] hello, and Vocalist.org, and other sundries

>Isabelle,
> Mike has said it for me too, if you're looking for some
> kind of
>consensus. Congratulations and welcome back! john

Congratulations Isabelle
On the problem of a permanent replacement
for our noble Vocalist International should it become necessary, it would
appear to me that sponsorship would be most attractive to certain musical
publishers and suppliers. After all this a captive audience of known market
involvement and most willing to accept suitably succinct information on
their available products. The term moderation could then be directed
specifically at the moderation of their commercial dynamic? As long as
they accept that at the start, we've plenty to gain and nothing to lose.

Come to think of it, why doesn't Marko do this? We actually need and
want some of this information! I imagine the form being of six or seven
words and an http address. Helpful but targeted without being intrusive,
just as we get here. If it comes to that, perhaps this eGroups could be
persuaded to make their advertising specific to our interests.

Regards Reg.

emusic.com