Vocalist.org archive

From:  Trevor Allen <trevorjamesallen@y...>
Date:  Wed Aug 30, 2000  9:24 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] First "real" audition

Just Be YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! You as yourself are so much
more intesting than anyone. Take that attitude. Know
that you are a person of worth and that your audition
is worth listening to. Don't try to cater to what you
think the director wants, because there is no way you
could know what they want. Just go in there and do
your absolute best. That's all you can do
Also, don't let the chatty people in the waiting
room get to you. Take a book, CD, whatever to keep
yourself occupied. Don't get involved in the
nervousness they produce. Have fun and be give
yourself permission to have fun in the audition. Good
Luck!!!

Trevor