Vocalist.org archive

From:  Ernie Valenzuela <erniev@2...>
Date:  Fri Aug 25, 2000  3:57 pm
Subject:  RE: [vocalist-temporary] Vocalist.org disappeared?

I tried to access the site yesterday (Thursday) to no avail; I
imagine the site was disconnected yesterday for what should
be the much anticipated move from Oulo to Helsinki.

Another upside note - this relieves Dr. Clark (temporarily) of those
gazillion emails from youngsters wishing to become singing stars! ;-)

E.V.
wondering what (if anything) will the coming weeks bring?