Vocalist.org archive

From:  "David Grogan" <dgrogan@e...>
Date:  Wed Aug 23, 2000  5:47 pm
Subject:  favorite (most successful) choices for young voices

Good Morning,

I was hoping that some of you more experienced voice teachers might share some wisdom with this relatively inexperienced teacher.  Could you share with me some of the most successful pieces of literature you have found works well with younger voices (freshman-sophomores in college.), and perhaps some pieces that look good, but don't translate well to students in your experience?  I would appreciate any advice at all.  I am sorting through all my music and deciding that I don't know all that much this art form.
I have long believed in learning from other's success and failures.  Please share yours.  Thanks in advance!!

David Grogan
ETBU Music

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
3652 Re: favorite (most successful) choices for young Mezzoid@a...   Wed  8/23/2000   2 KB