Vocalist.org archive

From:  "M.J. Ruhl" <mjruhl@s...>
Date:  Tue Aug 22, 2000  7:01 pm
Subject:  SMWHT OFF: Need travel agent in France

I'm attending a singing workshop (troubadour music) in Provence early
Sept., then must make arrangements in Nice for some events in other parts
of Europe. Prices booked here in the States are astronomical for
in-Europe flights. If you can suggest a reliable and low-priced travel
agent, preferably with offices in Nice, and preferably one you have used
successfully, along with email address and/or telephone number--that would
be really great!

Or a low-priced within-Europe website would be helpful. I've tried
degriftour.fr and their rates are fairly high for the flights I need.
Priceline, Expedia, and Travelocity cannot book flights originating in
Europe for those of us Stateside, except via Price Matcher, and their
prices are quite high, I've found.

I shall be ever so grateful!

Mary Jane Ruhl
Alexandria, VA

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
3644 SMWHT OFF: Need travel agent in France Ernie Valenzuela   Tue  8/22/2000   2 KB
3645 Re: SMWHT OFF: Need travel agent in France M.J. Ruhl   Tue  8/22/2000   3 KB

emusic.com