Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Elizabeth Finkler" <mightymezzo@h...>
Date:  Mon Aug 21, 2000  8:33 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] BIG BROTHER.postscript

True. I just visited the site and put in a pen name that I used years ago,
my zip code from 5 years ago and the year I graduated college. Got the very
same un-flattering picture.

(Come to think of it, we don't have any pics of my mom breast-feeding!)

Liz

>From: "Caio Rossi" <caioross@z...>
>
>Kate wrote:
>
> > These people CAN NOT make use of the information you input
> > into their forms. I checked out the code source of the
> > website with the forms, and the picture will pop-up
> > regardless of the information you put in the form. There
> > is no CGI script attached to the form, it is put there
> > merely as a way to fool people into believing the hoax is
> > legit. The link you click to get the picture is not
> > related in any way to the form, so there is absolutely NO
> > RECORD of the information put in them. >Of course!! I fully agree!!! By
>the way: What??????!!!!!! :-)
>
>OK, thank you for the technical support. I didn't mean to harm anyone and
>I'm glad to know it's possible to make sure of that.
>
>Best regards.
>
>Caio Rossi

Elizabeth Finkler
http://home.earthlink.net/~mightymezzo/
mightymezzo@h...

I think gasoline should cost 49 cents a gallon. No, darn it, make that 29
cents a gallon! Also the gas-station attendants should pump it for you. And
when you get home, you should be able to watch Milton Berle on your Philco
TV. --Dave Barry