Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Elizabeth Finkler" <mightymezzo@h...>
Date:  Mon Aug 21, 2000  8:26 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] OFF-TOPIC: BIG BROTHER

Relax. I got this one several months ago from my sister the Internet
doyenne/horn player, and it was just as funny the second time!

Cookies can be deleted. I just did a clearing-out on my work machine.

(Incidentally, Margaret's husband was doing an IT project at the IRS.
Unfortunately, he was not in a position to give all of our Schedule C's a
pass.) :-P

Liz

>From: LYNDA313@a...
>To: vocalist-temporary@egroups.com
>Subject: Re: [vocalist-temporary] OFF-TOPIC: BIG BROTHER
>Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 10:52:36 EDT
>

>In a message dated 8/19/00 8:44:35 AM, Mezzoid@a... writes:
>
><< This sounds very suspicious to me ... if it were an FBI site, it would
>be
>*.gov site.... this is some kind of commercial site intended to obtain
>information from you and some kind of $$. >>
>
>It is a total hoax. Do NOT go to this site.
>
>I knew there was no way the FBI would have a site, so I first checked it
>out
>with a government employee. >
>Caio, thanks for NOTHING. All you have done is exposed members of the list
>to someone who is gathering information for purposes we do not fully
>understand.
>
>Lynda Lacy

Elizabeth Finkler
http://home.earthlink.net/~mightymezzo/
mightymezzo@h...

I think gasoline should cost 49 cents a gallon. No, darn it, make that 29
cents a gallon! Also the gas-station attendants should pump it for you. And
when you get home, you should be able to watch Milton Berle on your Philco
TV. --Dave Barry