Vocalist.org archive

From:  Dean FH Macy <deanmacy@m...>
Date:  Mon Aug 21, 2000  3:44 am
Subject:  Exquisite Choruses

Hello all,

I maintain a MP3 Station featuring the finest a cappella choirs in the world;
"The Best Of The Best." Most of them are youth, 12 to 20. If you ever wanted
to match your choir or chorus to a standard here it is.
http://www.mp3.com/stations/a_cappella_on_mp3

We keep adding and the newest is absolutely exquisite. It's first on the site.
You may not believe you're still on earth.

If you have or know of a choir or chorus which you believe should be headlined
on this station, please let me know of them.

Dean

--
Dean FH Macy, Lit.D./Mus.D.
"Specializing in Management of exceptionally talented youth in Music"

"Making children do something they don't want to do is the job of the parents.
If that doesn't work, there are always juvenile detention centers." - Mike R. -

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
3646 Re: Exquisite Choruses Marcia & Dean   Wed  8/23/2000   3 KB

emusic.com