Vocalist.org archive

From:  MFoxy9795@a...
Date:  Sun Aug 20, 2000  10:20 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Tr: {Atelier} Voice Lessons

> > message : I would appreciate any assistance you can give me in finding an
> excellent voice instructor in the Amherst, Massachusetts area, (2 hours
west
> of Boston)for my daughter, Aria, age 5 1/2 beginning as soon as possible.
> Thank you.

someone who might help you is Bill Porter. He is a well known organist,
formerly from Boston and Oberlin, who now lives in Amherst and plays (i
think) at a church in Springfield. He is bound to know lots of singers.
(does one really begin a child as young as 5 y.o. on voice lessons?)
Merry

emusic.com