Vocalist.org archive

From:  Kate Reid <radishes@r...>
Date:  Sat Aug 19, 2000  4:10 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] OFF-TOPIC: BIG BROTHER

At the risk of ruining Caio's fun, I'm going to say that
you guys should not be concerned. The site is a hoax, but
not in any way that could harm you :) Just check it out.
It's humorous and pretty cute! No one is collecting your
personal information; you can put in a false name and ZIP
code if you feel more comfortable.

HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/lynda313/myhomepage/profile.html">Lynda